Processing and protection of personal data
Company Blue Lime sro, registered office: Vysoká 4277/12, Bratislava – city district Staré Mesto 811 06, Business ID: 51 921 944 as the controller (hereinafter referred to as the “controller”) guarantees the security and protection of entrusted personal data in full compliance with Of Council no. (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals, concerning the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”), and with Law no. 18/2018 Z.z. on the protection of personal data and on amendments to certain acts as amended.
Personal data and their processing
First of all, let us assure you that we process personal data for a predetermined legitimate purpose and on a legal basis, following GDPR requirements.
We are an advertising agency and our job is to promote the products and services of our clients as well as ourselves. We create advertising, communicate with you via email, Facebook, Instagram, apps and more. (‘the commercial activity’).
We collect your personal information in various ways:
- by sharing/uploading Instabreakfast yourself – if you communicate via email, Facebook, Instagram or other social networks, applications, by phone, fill in contact forms or orders, fill in data on websites, or pass personal information to us personally, and
- by sharing/handing it to other operators/intermediaries who pass on personal information in connection with our business, that is, to conduct advertising campaigns for our clients,
- data that we process and have collected by ourselves or from external sources – without sharing uploading it to us – we obtain this data by using websites, apps, or social networks.
- Personal data and their collection
Specifically, what personal data can we process:
Specifically, what personal data can we process:
- Name and contact details – Name, email address, billing address, phone number, name of your position and company/employer, including address,
- Email address
- Your requested targeting details – Information about you or your project, targeting location, required targeting on profiles
- telephone number,
- The information generated based on the duration of the contract until termination – Your Instagram and account details on our website.
- Login names and passwords
- photos, texts
When you receive marketing messages from us, we collect:
- Name and contact details – email address and first name.
- Demographics – country, gender.
We also process the following personal data:
- Data from the communication between Evolum and the customer
- Behavior records on the website
Purpose of personal data processing
- Provision and improvement of services. To provide the services we offer and improve them to your satisfaction, we process your data. Specifically, these include:
- Processing of orders for goods or services ordered either through our website, mobile application or customer line. The legal reason is the necessity for the fulfillment of the purchase contract and for selected data to fulfill the legal obligations (eg accounting documents).
- Service availability alert. If you request a security check, we will process your personal information with your consent.
- Customer support. To ensure excellent customer service and to resolve any problems in the performance of the purchase contract, we process your data based on the necessary fulfillment of these contracts.
- Communication. We use the collected data to communicate with you and adjust it individually. For example, we may contact you by phone, email, in-app, or other forms to remind you that you have items in your online cart, help you complete your order, notify you of or update your application, order or claim status to learn more, or to notify you that you need to take the necessary action to keep your account active. If you shop with us as a non-member, we process this data because of Instabreakfast’s legitimate interest, as described above.
- Improving services. We use data to continually improve our services and systems, including adding new features, while making informed decisions using aggregate analysis and business intelligence, all based on our legitimate business-driven interest in the need to improve our services for success in competition. To ensure that your rights and interests are adequately protected, we use anonymized personal information to improve our experience.
- Protection, security and dispute resolution. We may also process data for a legitimate interest in ensuring the protection and security of our systems and our customers. Data we process can also be used in detecting and preventing fraud, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements based on legitimate interest.
- Marketing offers:
- Newsletter to e-mail (business announcement)
- We send you a sales announcement regarding products similar to the ones you purchased.
- You can always reject these business notifications through the opt-out link found in each email. You can also contact our customer service or privacy officer directly to unsubscribe.
- If you opt-out of receiving business notifications, we will no longer use your electronic contacts for this purpose. We will start using them again if you register them or explicitly request them.
- The marketing offers you see may be selected based on additional information we have collected over time based on contact information, demographics, favorites, and usage data from our products and websites (cookies, IP address, data provided your browsers, clicks data, business notifications displayed, products visited). We do not perform fully automated processing which might have legal effects on you.
- If you shop with us as a non-member, we process this data because of a legitimate interest in legitimate conventional marketing.
- If you are not our customer, we process with your consent.
- You have the right to object at any time to such processing free of charge. Contact details can be found at the end of this document.
Processing of cookies from websites operated by Evolum
If you have cookies enabled in your web browser, we process behavioral records from cookies placed on websites operated by Instabreakfast to improve the website’s operation and for internet advertising by Instabreakfast. More information can be found in a separate page: https://evolum.net/cookies
Transfer of personal data to third parties
Your data will be passed on to third parties or otherwise communicated only if it is necessary for the performance of the purchase contract and based on legitimate interest or if you have given your prior consent.
(a) sister companies and processors based on the performance of the contract of sale, for the performance of internal processes and procedures
(b) credit card companies, payment service providers to process payments and banks based on your order, the performance of the purchase contract
(c) the carrier to deliver the products or services ordered by you and to deal with claims, including withdrawal
(d) to our partners, in the loyalty schemes you participate in
(e) other service providers, third parties involved in data processing;
(f) third parties, eg. the first representative, the court with a view to enforcing or concluding any contract with you;
(g) public authorities (eg police)
Security of personal data and retention period
Evolum website will keep your data secure and take all meaningfully available precautions to safeguard data against loss, misuse or alteration. Evolum employees and contractors who have access to your data to provide services on behalf of Evolum are contractually bound to keep this information confidential and may not use it for any other purpose. In some cases, we use third-party applications that process the same or a higher standard than the one described in this document for data processing.
How long have we been processing personal data?
Personal data are processed only after a period as possible to fulfill the purpose – to secure other rights and obligations of the survey of the purchase agreement, t. j. during the order and warranty order.
- We process personal data only for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose – to ensure all rights and obligations arising from the purchase contract, ie. j. during the order and warranty period.
- 1 year from the end of the warranty period to resolve potential disputes
- at a time when Instabreakfast is required to be retained as a manager under generally binding legal regulations. Accounting documents, eg. Invoices issued by Evolum are legally archived 10 years after they were issued.
- Consent for the availability notice remains valid until the availability information is sent, but no later than within 1 year or until its withdrawal.
What rights do you have?
The data subject’s GDPR shall confer the following rights:
- right to provide basic information about processing – we have an obligation to inform you when we obtain personal data, if we have it directly from you and if it was not obtained directly from you, no later than one month after receiving personal data, or at the moment mutual communication, provided that personal data are used for such communication or at the latest after the first disclosure, provided we disclose it to a third party,
- right to access personal data – based on your request we are obliged to confirm whether we process your data and inform you according to GDPR eg. on purpose, processing time, erasure rights and others. At the same time, we will provide you with a copy of the personal data we process, provided that there is no adverse effect on the rights and freedoms of others,
- right of rectification – if we have inaccurate personal data, we are obliged to correct or supplement it at your request,
- right of erasure – at your request we are obliged to delete personal data without undue delay, especially if:
- You have withdrawn consent and we do not have another legal title to process.
- we no longer need personal data for any dedicated purpose for which it was processed and there is no other purpose and legal title,
- we have processed personal data unlawfully,
- we will fulfill the legal obligation under the law,
- you object to the processing of personal data based on legitimate interests and there are no overriding legitimate reasons;
- you object to the processing of personal data for direct marketing, including profiling.
Even if you request erasure, we are not obliged to delete your data, in particular, because :
- determination, enforcement or defense of legal claims,
- compliance with a legal obligation under the law,
- the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and the right to information.